- Teaching & Lectures provided by the research mentor.
- Types of research papers, guidance on how to write it, where to look for information, etc
- 2-3 weeks duration
- A Certification of completion of the module from the
- Publication in credible PubMed indexed journals only.
- With a duration of just 2 to 4 weeks, our module offers a comprehensive course that covers multiple videos and an online exam to ensure that you have a solid understanding of the subject matter. Upon completion, you will receive a certificate that can be used as proof of your newfound knowledge.
- During the module, you’ll participate in two to four Online sessions, and our flexible scheduling ensures that you won’t have to worry about missing out on other commitments. You’ll also have access to a WhatsApp group, where our expert mentors will provide one-on-one guidance as you work on tasks related to manuscript writing.
- Our team-based approach ensures that you’ll have the support you need to succeed.
- Once you’ve completed the module, you’ll be well on your way to publishing your research. We’ll handle the editing and publication process, leaving you free to focus on your next big project.
- The paper gets completed within 2 to 4 weeks and the publishing then takes around 8 to 12 weeks.
- Order of Authorship will be decided by mentors according to individual’s contributions and dedication based on quality of work submitted. No candidate can question mentors decision at the end.
- Due to high volume of candidates enrolling in our modules , we are strictly time-bound . So please make sure that you choose your module carefully and avoid making last minute changes. It becomes highly inconvenient for other candidates as well.
- There is no refund policy at IMG Helping Hands after a candidate gets enrolled in our module.