AGREEMENT POINTS :
Following are the clauses that are required by all the candidates to consider
carefully before the start of the module.
1. All the information/content/material shared in our sessions is the intellectual property of IMG Helping Hands. It’s a copyright material. Please do not share it on other platforms.
2. The Order of Authorship will be decided by mentors according to the individual’s contributions and dedication based on the quality of work submitted. No candidate can question the mentor’s decision at the end.
3. We target US and UK-based journals with high-impact factors. These journals have indexations from PubMed, Google Scholar, Research Gate, Semantic Scholar, Crossref, Academia, DOI, Pub- facts, Publon, POCN, etc.
4. Due to the high volume of candidates enrolling in our modules, we are strictly time-bound. So please make sure that you choose your module carefully and avoid making last-minute changes. It becomes highly inconvenient for other candidates as well.
5. IMG Helping Hands is dedicated to assisting medical students, residents, fellows, doctors, attending physicians, and students of Allied Health Sciences worldwide in their pursuit of the US journey. Our team is committed to being available for your assistance. However, please understand that there may be occasions when it takes a little longer for our mentors to address your queries. We appreciate your patience and kindly await our mentors’ responses.
6. There is no refund policy at IMG Helping Hands after a candidate gets enrolled in our module.
7. IMG Helping Hands truly values your feedback. We highly discourage the practice of posting hateful comments on various social media platforms. Naming / Shaming any member of our team in every way is highly prohibited. Please refrain from any such activity. If you have any concerns regarding our modules, please contact us. Our team will be available round the clock to address your queries.
8. All the mentors offering services are in contractual agreement with IMG Helping Hands. If you have any concerns regarding any of them, please contact us directly.
9. We highly discourage predator journals and ghost publications. Therefore, we expect high standards of commitment from your end. Please participate actively to secure authorship.
10. Our modules are going to be 4 to 5 weeks long and once the paper is finished, it will take 8 to 12 weeks for publication in the PubMed indexed journals. So we expect our candidates to work hard and then wait patiently as well.
11. In very rare cases, if, after multiple attempts, your research work does not get published, we will refund 50% of your fee, minus an administration fee of $50.
12. We do not create Letters of Recommendation (LoRs). Our focus is exclusively on editing assistance for grammar, punctuation, and content refinement. We strictly adhere to IMG Helping Hand’s authorship ranking criteria as per the guidelines set forth by ICMJE. We do not engage in ghost authorship.
13. Each candidate is required to provide the date, full name, email, and signature in the agreement form moving forward.
By reading the above clauses, I agree with all the agreement points mentioned above. I also certify that I have completely understood each point to the best of my understanding.