US Clinical Experience (USCE)
A special service where our experts will teach you how to locate observership or externship positions and instill in you the knowledge of how to stand out during your rotation and land a residency spot.
We are now providing clinical rotations in many states across the United States after growing our physician network and working with numerous groups and institutions.
We offer opportunities for clinical rotation across a number of states and specialties. Medical students and recent graduates can gain US clinical experience through IMGHH.
Our goal is to cut the cost for medical professionals like doctors and medical students by four times. IMG HELPING HANDS corporation is concerned, thus.
IMG HELPING HANDS is now offering a virtual externship Program in Internal Medicine. We launched our unique virtual externship Program to help all medical students graduate so they could join from any part of the world and train themselves in the American healthcare system.
This program provides real-time case management discussions with the medical team and trains them to take a medical history and make case presentations. Additionally, you will be taught EKG and X-ray interpretation. The participant will also be allowed to ask questions and offer opinions virtually.
The duration of the virtual externship will be 30 to 40 hours per week.
The program schedule:
- Monday 9am-5 P.m. EST/EDT
- Tuesday 9am-5pm. EST/EDT
- Wednesday 9am-5pm. EST/EDT
- Thursday 9am-5pm EST/EDT
- Friday 9am-5Pm EST/EDT
Length of Program:
- 4 weeks
- 8 weeks
- 12 weeks
Please note that the fee for the four-week externship program is $1000, and the externship can only be continued if the candidate’s performance is up to par.
- US clinical experience virtually
- Patient communication
- Learn Physical examination and history-taking skills
- Personal and Professional growth
- All sessions are conducted virtually via Teams
- Literature writing
- Electronic Medical Record System Training
- Networking with US residents
- Poster Presentations
- Research experience
- Participate in Didactics
- Opportunities to be a speaker at International Conferences
- Medical Mission Opportunities with a team of US doctors and nurses to countries such as Haiti, Ghana, Nigeria, the Dominican Republic, and the Caribbean islands
- Personalized Letter of Recommendation(LORS will be on merit)
A preceptor will be in charge of the few on-site and online externships available through this program. To learn more about the externship, please get in touch with us.
Dr. Reynold Agard, MD FACP
Internist at Sidney Kimmel Medical College at Thomas Jefferson University/Christiana Care Health Services
International medical students and graduates must submit a copy of the following documents:
- Current Resume/CV
- USMLE Step reports (If any, but not mandatory)
- Medical diploma (If any)
- ECFMC certificate (If any, but not mandatory)
- COVID-19 vaccination Proof
- Government-issued Photo ID (Passport/driver’s license)
- Current visa or valid U.S. entry status(not required for virtual externship)
Please apply on our website and send all the required documents with a complete rotation application to email@example.com. All applications are evaluated by the selection committee, and applicants will receive an email regarding the selection of their applications.
Volunteering in a clinical environment (such as a research volunteer) will take you high steps in the ranking of program directors.