Residency Personal Statement Editing Service:
Let Our Residency Experts Polish Your Personal Statement (PS) with Professional Precision
- Thorough PS editing in line with ERAS Application Requirements
- Word count: 650 – 750
- Ensuring impeccable quality
- Direct Communication with the Editor:
- Collaborate with our expert editor for personalized refinements
- Original and Highly Personalized Content
- Tailored specifically to highlight your unique qualities
- Fast & Punctual Delivery:
3-tier Personal Statement Editing Program – Procedure:
In the initial step, our experienced resident physician will connect with you to understand your unique personality and gather relevant information. Depending on the need, we may request you to fill a pre-designed questionnaire to help us create a comprehensive profile.
Advancing to the second step, our attending physician team will meticulously edit the draft and incorporate your valuable feedback and suggestions to make it more personalized and compelling.
In the final step, our expert editors will give the finishing touch to your personal statement by using engaging words and proofreading it for grammatical accuracy and flow.
- Revision requests should be made within 24 hours of receiving the edited Personal Statement via email.
- The Residency Personal Statement Editing Service must be availed within 7 days from the date of purchase.
- The service timeline commences after the successful submission of the required documents by the student/candidate.