Residency Match Guide
You get assistance from the IMGHH staff at each stage of writing a personal statement. You can collaborate one-on-one with an accomplished writer to create the ideal personal statement that accentuates your special talents and qualities.
Before submitting the application, seek the opinion of a professional. Investing now is preferable to regretting it later.
A unique program with 5 sessions is the residency interview preparation program.
We assist you in developing responses based on your experiences, hold mock interviews with various professionals, and offer feedback.
With the help of our interview preparation services, you will learn how to answer any question about residency with assurance.
Interview sessions are referred to as
- Introductory Interview Training Session
- Ethics/Behavioural Interview Training Session
- Simulated Interview Training Session
- Critical Question Interview Training Session
- Panel Interview Training Session
You’ll get a systematic study plan that will help you become better at responding to questions.
Full Fee $800
Discounted Fee $689
- YOU WILL BE INTERVIEWED PURSUANT TO A CERTAIN RESIDENCY PROGRAM.
- Bring insightful suggestions.
- SPECIFY THE AREAS FOR IMPROVEMENT
- RECOMMENDATIONS FOR IMPROVEMENT.
- Give yourself a grade for each interview question.
IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO ENROLL, PLEASE LET US KNOW SO THAT WE CAN PROVIDE THE AVAILABLE SLOTS AND SCHEDULE.
Three sections will make up the mock interview.
- There are 20 minutes allotted for each part.
- Actual interviews are featured in the first two parts.
- THE LAST 20 MINUTES WILL BE SET APART FOR COMMENTS.
BE PREPARED LIKE YOU WOULD FOR AN ACTUAL INTERVIEW.
Full Fee $300
Discounted Fee $150
Residency Match GuideRegistration Open